We will be part of the journey from concept, beginning sales, growth and maturing your venture. Focus on investor plans and pitch training if investors are important. Sales, social media and video when you enter the commercial stage.
Operational plans, recruiting, legal and mentoring in later stages.
• Lack of shared business practices in different countries
• Europe strategic interest in investing resources in Africa
• The mobility of work force and English literacy
• Collaborative culture between nations
• Strong institutions as role models
• Consensus rather than conflict to solve disagreements
• New company formations starting as international from the beginning
• Countries having more collaboration, through more virtual work
• Strong focus of digitalization and ethical standards for software companies
• World Gold Standard in consumer privacy (GDPR)
• Ageing population means experienced talents
• Growing IT literacy also on the coding and tech management
• Young population with increased education and international orientation
• Professionalizing in venture related growth initiatives and support services
• Cost of operating businesses, especially virtually allows great mobility
• Same time zone Africa and Europe
• Emerging markets across Africa
• A strong consumer market increase
• A geopolitical need to make Europe and Africa closer
• Huge demand for new solutions (if made affordable)
• Lack of opportunities for young talent
• Need for better transparency
– Concept developed
– Presentation material
– Business prospect drafts
– Product information
– Technology descriptions
– Action plans
– A team to start with
– Other inputs
Getting started Program: We will provide check lists and material to apply to reflect your current status on preparedness, business needs and growth ambitions.
Google (Alphabeth) has a policy of allowing employees to spend
20% of their time creating new concepts for Google.
We have a policy where talents can get 20% of their own company.